High power electric thruster for 15 to 22 meters vessels, with 170 to 210 kg of thrust.
- Model: SE170
- Voltage: 12*/24V
- Output power : 8.8 kW / 11.8 Hp
- Thrust at 24V: 210kg
- Thrust at 21V : 170kg
- A Ø tunnel : 250 mm
- B : 423 mm
- C min : 250 mm
- D : 300 mm
- E min : 7 mm
- E max : 10 mm
- Motor at 21V: 8 kW
- Weight : 44 kg
- Minimum battery capacity in CCA: In 24V (DIN - SAE): 560 - 1065
* For use in 12V, provide a 12V-24V coupling box and an additional 12V battery.
IPC (Intelligent Power Control) system
- Improves the reliability and safety of the thrusters. If the relay is blocked during operation, the thruster is automatically stopped.
Gravity Feed Lubrication : Lubrication under load
- On higher models, lubrication is provided by a small tank. Located above the waterline. This loading prevents water from entering the tank, allows the level to be seen and facilitates oil replacement.
TC Twin Counter : Counter-rotation
- Two counter-rotating propellers provide maximum thrust, while maintaining good performance relative to the diameter. This type of propeller is used for the largest thrusters to obtain maximum power.
- 5-blade propellers with asymmetric profile (skew). These new propellers provide a thrust gain of about 5% while reducing the noise level